My Bobbin a Month Club
Why not join the hundreds of lacemakers who have already enjoyed my very flexible "bobbin a month club"?
- Collect any of the bobbins I sell, one, two, however many you want per month
- Many styles of bobbins, Midland, Honiton, Binche, Flanders, Bayeux, Square, Danish
- Midland bobbins can be supplied with or without spangles
- No contract, stop and start when you want (just give one months notice)
- Open to both UK and International customers
- Reduced postal charges 95p for the UK and £3.50 for Europe and £4.25 for International customers*
- No payments in advance
- Easy payments by credit/debit card, cheque or PayPal, internet bank transfer.
- Create your own monthly wish list of bobbins
- All orders sent around the 1st week of each month
Here are some of the sets you could collect:
Fairy Tales, Famous Buildings, Butterflies, Celtic Designs, Orchids, Tropical Flowers of the World, Nursery Rhymes, 1000 Years of English Costume, Wild or Garden Flowers of the Alphabet, British Birds of the Alphabet, Foreign Birds of the Alphabet, Egyptian Gods, Ebony with Pewter, Twelve days of Christmas, Famous Women of History, Famous Men of History, Henry VIII, and many more. Just see the "Categories" links for the bobbins I make on this web site.
My current longest standing bobbin a month customer joined in May 1993 and has had a different bobbin every month! Two other long term members joined in 1996 and 1999
Unfortunately the bobbin a month can not be ordered and paid for via my web site. But you can download a enrollment form from here or the "Downloads" link above. Just fill it out and email the form as an attachment to me.
DO NOT enter any debit/credit card details on the enrollment form
* larger amounts of bobbins may cost more